Instead of getting cramp from writing Merry Christmas over and over again, here are some suggestions to add a little festive flair to your Christmas messages....
- Sending warm festive wishes from our family to yours
- I hope the new year brings you happiness and harmony
- Wishing you a special festive season filled with joy and relaxation
- I hope the magic of Christmas fills every corner of your heart and home with joy, now and always
- I hope Santa is good to you this year because you only deserve the best.
- Sending you love and sparkle this Christmas
- I hope your Christmas is as merry as can be, and as special as you are to me!
- It’s not what’s under the tree that matters most, it’s who’s around it. Every year I’m so grateful to have you there.
- Mention a funny memory of Christmases past: "Merry Christmas! I'll never forget the time you ..."
- Yule always be my favourite.
- Christmas is a very spiritual time* *In your case vodka, gin and whisky
- I bet yule be drunk this Christmas!
- I think you're fab-yule-ous!
- Eat. Drink. Be Merry. Have a wonderful Christmas!
For faraway friends and family
- We may not be able to rock around the Christmas tree together, but I'll deck the halls in your honour.
- Let's have a Christmas video call, I'll bring the mulled wine!
- Even though we're apart, I hope you have a joyous holiday.
- You might be far away but you're in our hearts this Christmas
Christmas Greetings - 2020 edition!
- I hope 2021 will be the year I can give you a big hug
- New Year? Yes please! Here’s to better times ahead for us all! Wishing you a very happy Christmas and a safe and healthy 2021.
- This Christmas card is packed full of virus-free hugs and kisses just for you! We hope you have a very Merry Christmas and that we can see you again soon.
- From our bubble to yours, we wish you a very Merry Christmas!
I hope I've inspired some creative writing for your cards.
If you're not sure whether to send cards this year? Here are 4 Reasons why you should still send greeting cards.
Have a great day!
Psst....Need a Christmas card? You can check out the range here.
All cards can be sent direct to the recipient with your message.